Sea salt is a beautiful beachy color. Salty air was the inspiration for this shade of lovely. Gray, Blue, Green, and White all combined to produce a color that seems to change throughout the day depending on the sun's influence. A truly coastal shade of perfection, Sea Salt is a coastal chic shade that pairs well with whites and cool neutrals.
Our One Hour Enamel (OHE) is a total game-changer for both professionals and DIY’ers alike! Our water-based enamel formula has a stone-like Satin topcoat built-in. It is a great choice for painting cabinets, trim, or updating exterior and interior doors. This quick cure formula knocks out projects in record time.
Available in Quarts and Gallons. Coverage per Gallon is approximately 400sq feet.
One Hour Enamel paint is available in many inspiring colors, please note that colors will vary depending on your screen settings.
Wise Owl Paint™ Wisdom for PRO Results:
- Do not overwork. Lay down enough paint so that it has enough product to self-level but avoid drips.
- Do not use Wax over Enamel.
- The recommended recoat time is 2 hours.
- Use our Stain Eliminating Primer before for superior adhesion.
- Use a microfiber 3/16 inch roller. If spraying, you may thin with water if needed but not more than 10%.
- If using Glaze over Enamel, no need to use Varnish first. Apply glaze right over enamel. Must seal the glaze with Varnish or Clear OHE.
- Do NOT use clear shellac as a primer with One Hour Enamel! It will cause the paint to crackle.